A listed residential building constructed in the greater Acropolis area of Athens during the 1880’s, was refurbished and restored by ECC back to its original architectural style both internally and externally.
Existing original frescos were found under later-dated wall and ceiling paints and were consequently revived and restored by specialized Venetian painters. Additionally, the old Byzantine tile roof was replaced with a flat terrace directly facing the breath-taking Acropolis view. New materials, in line with the building style were used and all electromechanical installations were replaced with modern and durable materials.
Arch. Design: Davide Macullo Architects